Principle of high pressure water jet cleaning
High pressure water is pumped out by high-pressure pump and reaches the nozzle through a certain pipeline, and then the water with high pressure and low flow rate is converted into a jet with high pressure and high flow rate, and then the jet continuously acts on the cleaned surface with its high impact kinetic energy, so as to make the scale fall off and finally achieve the purpose of cleaning.
Characteristics of high pressure water jet cleaning
(1) Select the appropriate pressure level, and the high-pressure water jet cleaning will not damage the substrate of the cleaned equipment.
(2) It is washed and cleaned by ordinary tap water at high speed, so it does not pollute the environment, corrode the equipment, and cause no mechanical damage. It can also remove the special scale that is insoluble or insoluble by chemical cleaning.
(3) The washed equipment and parts need not be cleaned.
(4) It can clean parts in complex and harsh environment.
(5) It is easy to realize mechanization, automation and digital control.
(6) Energy saving, high cleaning efficiency and low cost.